Manchester Airport Bus Station is situated at the heart of Manchester Airport and is easily accessible from all three terminals. The bus station is served by a number of local and national bus and coach companies with buses running to and from the airport at all times of the day and night.
Manchester Airport Bus Station and Services
- 200 – The 200 service links Wilmslow with Manchester Airport Bus Station and stops off at many places of interest on the way. Stops include Styal and Quarry Bank Mill, Moss Nook and the Manchester Airport Viewing Park.
- 18 – The 18 bus service is operated by Arriva North West and links the Trafford Centre with Altrincham calling in at Manchester Airport along the way.
- 19 – The 19 service links Altrincham and Manchester Airport and the Manchester Airport Cargo Centre via Sale and Wythenshawe.
- 43 - The 43 service is opperated by Stagecoach and uses the new Electric Hybrid coaches. The route is direct from Manchester City Centre following Wilmslow Road past Manchester University, Fallowfield, Didsbury and Wythernshawe.
- 105 – The 105 service opperated by Stagecoach links Manchester City Centre with Manchester Airport via Hulme, Northenden, Benchill and Wythenshawe Hospital.
- 369 – The 369 bus service links Manchester Airport Bus Station with the town of Stockport
- 199 – The 199 bus service links the Derbyshire market town of Buxton with Manchester Airport Bus Station. It travels along the A6 stopping at Stepping Hill Hospital and Stockport.
- 44 – The 44 bus service operated by Bluebird and Magic Bus links Manchester City Centre with Manchester Airport Bus Station and travels via Gatley, Cheadle, East Didsbury and Burnage before making its way in to the city centre.
Where ever you are in Manchester and the surrounding area Manchester Airport Bus Staion is in easy reach via a number of bus services that offer regular links to and from the Airport.
For more information regarding the bus services that serve Manchester Airport Bus Station see the Transport for Greater Manchester Website.